Friday, July 2, 2010

Three Feet

I REALLY wish that all motorists would obey Tennessee's Three Feet law when passing cyclists. I understand that where I live and ride, there are very few cyclists, and most motorists are unaware of the laws regarding cyclists, but the POLICE should at least be aware of and follow the laws! Twice this month I've been passed by a cop (don't know if it's the same cop or not) that passes me as close as they can without hitting me. It's always been a very slow pass, but definitely within about a foot and a half of me. Close enough that they are still completely in the same lane with me. When it happened yesterday there were 3 more cars behind the cop that followed his/her example and did the same thing! Come on cops! I pay taxes, and YOUR SALARY, so let's not kill me, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment