Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall is falling



Hedwig got a new Brooks B68s. The B72 that was on there really wasn't working out for me. It kept getting caught in my back pocket every time I would hop up onto the saddle! The B68 is very nice, doesn't get caught in pockets and sits lower than the B72 did, so now Hedwig's 20" frame feels almost like it fits! (I still can't really sit on the seat and touch a toe to the ground, but I have very small feet, so that may be an issue as well).


And it's that time of year again. Broke out the ol' wellies, which aren't too bad to ride in, so long as it's plenty cool out.


2 comments:

  1. I've ridden in rain boots a few times. It's odd at first, but worth it to stay dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh Brooks and falling leaves - looks like fall :)

    ReplyDelete